Sunday, January 22, 2017

The Year of Living Purposefully

This year I've decided to live purposefully. 
For someone who struggles with social anxiety (and anxiety in general) it's taking a lot of courage. So to encourage and keep me on track I made a life binder (I'll talk more on it in a future post). With monthly lists and goals, I'm challenging myself to better myself. I do monthly RAC (random acts of kindness, weekly short stories (I'll share my writing prompts in another post) and so on.
I've learned in my 26 years of life (yeah, so old right), you can't sit back and expect things to happen. 
                         You have to prayerfully pursue your goals.
Attached below is a pdf link of my base. Containing my daily, weekly, monthly and yearly goals. I hope it inspires you;
A Year of Living Purposefully pdf
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment