Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Blog Change

If you didn't notice I made some changes, including changing the name. 
I really enjoy blogging and have really slacked these past few months. So, in theme on my new years resolution. I'm purposefully taking charge.
As I've grown, so has my blogging. It started out more as a teen blog directed more towards my friends. I'll still do book reviews and share the going ons around the farm, but now, I hope to turn it more into an inspirational blog. A place I can share my thoughts and experiences on godly purposeful living...

Purposeful Pursuit is about taking holding yourself accountable. No more using excuses about being tired or not having time. It's about having courage (being kind), and going after what you want. Making the changes to become who you want to be.

I hope you all enjoy the changes and coming posts.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment