Tuesday, January 3, 2017

31 Verses to Write on Your Heart, By Liz Curtis Higgs-Book Review


About the book:
"Here are the words of hope you're looking for when your faith needs a boost or a friend needs encouragement. Chosen by more than a thousand women as their favorite verses in the bible, each once is worth learning, worth sharing and worth remembering.
You'll find verses you already know and love, others may be less familiar but are no less powerful. All of them capture the truth of Gods goodness, mercy, and love for His own.
Best-selling author Liz Curtis Higgs invites you to experience a deeper, richer understanding of thirty-one treasured verses A fresher look at how these timeless truths can impact your life. A new passion for memorizing Scripture."

I always feel a little biased when I review books by authors I love. Liz is an exceptional writer. For 2017 I didn't want to just memorize random scripture. I wanted to not only memorize scripture but also understand what it truly means. 
Liz Curtis Higgs, "31 Verses to Write on Your Heart" was the perfect solution. Not only does she explain the scripture to you, but she offers a study kids and numerous ways to remember it. 
She encourages readers to read and study however works best for them. The book works great for both group study and alone. I look forward to using 31 Verses to Write on Your Heart as tool to better my understanding of scripture and grow closer to God.

I received this book through Blogging for Book is exchange for an honest review. All opinions expressed are my own.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment