Monday, August 1, 2016

Ignite Your Passion for God, By Kay Arthur -Book review

About the book;
"During our spiritual journey there are times we may feel like we are in a slump. Instead of being fueled with passion, our faith seems to be on autopilot. Through this six-week study, your eyes will be opened and you'll find practical steps to ignite the fire in your soul and discover more meaningful faith."

So, I did not like this book...I just couldn't get into it. The passages we looked up didn't seem to have any connection to the study or the questions...I really don't know what else to say about it. I got about a quarter of the way through and just stopped. 
On thing I did like is that the bible passage it'd want you to read was on the sides of the pages so you didn't really need your bible with you (like, if I enjoyed it, it would have been an easy book to read while at a doctors office or something...) I liked the idea of the marks they wanted you to do-to highlight certain words in the versus, but so of the marks are so large or strange, you'd practically black out that word making future reading difficult...

I received this book through Blogging for Books in exchange for my honest review. All opinions express are my own.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment