Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Proverbs 31 Study Summery

I was doing so good posting my study...then I fell behind and then my computer broke....and then I lost all of my notes...But rather than just move on and forget about it I'm going to do a a very quick summery of the study.

Being a Proverbs 31 women isn't about getting up early, sewing your own cloths or being perfect.
It's about living with a purpose. Passionately pursuing God and dedicated to being virtuous. 
It's about about a women who cares for her husband and children; putting their needs above her own. 

A Proverbs 31 Women walks by faith, trusting God with every aspect of her life. Through prayer, study, serving and worship, she puts God as her center and lets everything else fall into place.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment