Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Warmth!

It's sunny and warm! Oh, spring, how I've missed you. So spring is still a few weeks off, but still, spring! 
All of the critter love this weather!
It rained all day yesterday-adding to the boat load of melted snow- the ducks loved it! They spent all of today wandering around the entire yard swimming in every puddle (puddles the size of ponds!). 
It looks like Dorothy will be kidding soon....Annabell is definitely bred. I'm pretty sure Naomi isn't, and we're still iffy on Coraline...I'm determined to try my hand at making mozzarella cheese this year! 
No lambs yet, but the ewes are round!
I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but we're getting more chicks this year! I'm so excited; it's been ages since we've had little peepers! 
We're talking about having a garden this year. Which, I'd love. I love gardening! 
Our windows are open, and we've taken walks down the road...I hope you all are enjoying this weather as much as I am!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment