Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February 2015

It's amazing to me that it's already February 2015! 
My family hasn't had hot water or heat since early/Mid November. We did, for a split second, a few weeks ago, thought we had our furnace fixed...but it was only for a few days (something else broke)...but we're doing OK, we boil water to bathe and we have a few kerosene heaters to keep us warm...
The animals are doing well. Coraline and Naomi have gone back into heat, so we're not sure if they're just having false heat cycles or if the breeding didn't take...it's to late in the year for us to want to breed them so, hopefully Dorothy and Annabell are bred.
I forget the date, but we're expecting more chicks this year! We're excited; it's been forever since we've had little chicks! Peep, peep, peep!
I still haven't made it out to trim our grape vines, it's one my to do list.
Only six more weeks of winter! Counting down!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment