Saturday, January 3, 2015

2014 Favorites

Where did the year go? 2014 was a turbulent year, with good days and bad. Heart break and hope.
But with the turn of a calender page, so begins a new year.
I am a firm believer that no matter where you are in life, or what trials you are going through, God is with you and you have a choice on whether you will be positive and learn or negative and hate.
I did a favorites last year and enjoyed it, so I decided to do it again-enjoy! 
*These are my favorite things I discovered in 2014-they may be old to you*
Favorite Fiction Books Read in 2014:
  • A Most Inconvenient Marriage, by Regina Jennings. -One the books I was lucky enough to receive in trade for a review. Check it out HERE.
Favorite Nonfiction Books Read in 2014:
  • The Good News about Marriage, by Shaunti Feldhahn. -One the books I was lucky enough to receive in trade for a review. Check it out HERE.
  • The Marriage you always wanted, By Gary Chapman. -One the books I was lucky enough to receive in trade for a review. Check it out HERE.
Favorite Songs of 2014:
  • Fix my Eyes, by For King and Country. -Check it out HERE.
  • Live with Abandon, Newsboys. -Check it out HERE.
Favorite Movies of 2014 (I haven't seen any movies released after October 2014) I don't really have a favorite this year, but here are a few honorable mentions:
  • The Lego Movie. -To be completely honest, I did not go into this movie expecting to enjoy it. But to my surprise, it was a good movie.
  • Planes: Fire and Rescue.-Eh, just not as great as the first. But I still really enjoyed it.
No. Wait, I lied, I just remembered I do have a 2014 movie favorite:
  • Guardians of the Galaxy

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment