Sunday, December 14, 2014

It's in the waiting...

Do you ever have those days where you think, I'm not where I should be?
By now I should be married, with two children already and plans of more to come. Kissing my husband good bye as he heads to work, teaching my children the wonders of Gods world. By now I should have a house of my own, a farm to grow my own food and raise my own meat. 
Sometimes I wonder if I missed a sign...is this really Gods plan for my life? Does He have a plan for me?
But more and more, I learn that sometimes it's in the waiting. It's in the not knowing that you really learn to really trust God.
God is in control. He has the plan.
If you're still waiting, just remember He's still preparing you for whatever He has planned...
No matter the road, or how long it takes, remember to trust the One who hold you. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment