Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I am--A-Z Description of Me

Somewhere on the vast internet I saw a challenge where you go a-z listing words that describe you, and I thought it'd be a fun blog! The rules were simple, one word description, only positive words (the world puts you down enough). The goal is to build you up, and make you realize how amazing you are, so here I go!

I am...
A- Adventurous 
B- Beautiful
C- Cheerful
D- Determined
E- Easygoing
F- Faithful
G- Gracious
H- Humble
I- Intelligent
J- Joyful
K- Kooky
L- Loving
M- Modest
N- Nice
O- Optimistic
P- Peaceful
Q- Quaint
R- Refined
S- Sophisticated
T- Tenderhearted
U- Unique
V- Veracious
W- Witty
X- Xenodochy
Y- Youthful
Z- Zealous

I have been contemplating changing the name of my blog. Since I first began blogging, my blog has evolved from a 'this is what's happening around the farm,' to a blog about not only me and my farm, but also about God and christian living, inspirations, and book reviews.
What do you think? Should I keep or change my name? Any ideas?
Gabrielle W. 
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment