Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A letter to my mom...

My Beautiful Mommy,
I cannot even begin to thank you for all you do.
Having a mom like you while growing up was (and is) the greatest gift anyone could have given me. 
It is because of the confidence and values that you instilled in me that made me who I am today.
Thank you for praying for me, introducing me to Jesus, and for guiding me along my journey as a Christian. 
Your example and guidance has shaped me into a person who I am proud to be. Thank you for always attempting to keep me happy, safe, protected and nourished. 
Thank you for showing me how much beauty is around me, and reminding me of  God when my world feels dark. I cannot even begin to describe the comfort and safety I find in your arms. 
You are so smart, so beautiful, so wise and so loving.
Mommy, the words "I love you" truly are not adequate enough to express how grateful I am to be your daughter, how much you are appreciated or how much you will ALWAYS mean to me, so I will simply say:
Thank you mom for being me superhero, role model, and my very best friend. Happy Mothers Day.
Gabrielle W.  
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment