Sunday, December 29, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to come!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, I know I did.

I feel like this December flew by. As if I was just getting into the Christmas spirit, and everything was just start to look like Christmas. BAM! Christmas is over!!
Oh,well...Till next year!

This year Samantha and I made Shotgun shell Santa ornaments (cute, huh!) They are super simple to make, you just need a clean (empty) shotgun shell, paint, fabric for the hat and a little creativity.
I decided to make a elf shotgun shell ornament also.
We also made dog print ornaments, a keepsake I'll enjoy putting on the tree every year! We just used the sculpt it and bake it clay from Walmart. (I didn't get a picture of Zorro's paw print ornament)...
Samantha bought beer as a gift, and decided to dress them up as reindeer. Pipe cleaners, pompoms and googly eyes. She also wanted to make the beer box more festive, so she wrapped the box with wrapping paper.

Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment