Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fall Time

I love fall time. As I type this I have apple dumplings in the oven, and I can't wait to dig in!
I really can not believe that October is almost over. Didn't it just begin? Oh, well, so goes the seasons.
Naomi and Coraline visited with Kerchak this week, fingers crossed we have babies on the way. Now we are just waiting on Dorothy, Annabelle and Gemma to go into heat...
Perseus has been in with his ladies for a few weeks now....I don't know if I even mentioned it but, we have two new ewes. We stumbled across a really good deal and couldn't say no....I think I've mentioned it before but....Evangeline and Cinder.
It's been a nice October here, we've had our share of rainy and cold, but for the most part it's been decent...

My dad was in a motorcycle accident Thursday. Driving his motorcycle to work he hit a deer. He was taken by ambulance to a local hospital (then transferred to one with a trauma room). All his ribs are broken on one side (in multiple places), he has a broken collarbone and shoulder blade. He had a small laceration on his liver (that thankfully didn't need surgery). Yesterday, he developed several pulmonary embolisms in his chest, and his right lung sounds bad, so they might have to drain it. He says that he feels fine so long as he doesn't move. It's going to be a long and painful recovery....

Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment