Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Two Sheep in a Yard is a go!

I'm super excited to finally write a blog about Two Sheep in a Yard!! With three lambs on the ground, our baby doll sheep business is a go! A small start, but never the less a start!!!
Two Sheep in a Yard, don't you love the name! After a lot of hard work, Samantha and I now have a website, so check it out HERE!!
Also check out (and please be sure to 'like') our Facebook page HERE!!
I'm going to add a permanent link somewhere on my blog...maybe a tab on the top...maybe along the side...I'm really not sure, I've put so much thought into our web page I haven't even thought about incorporating it into my blog...

Today is 89 but feels like 97...it's hot and humid, all around unpleasant!!! A storm is suppose to hit tonight, and supposedly it could be really bad; uhg, I hope not to bad! I can live with blinding rain, thunder that shakes hanging pictures and the crack of lightning that makes you jump out of your skin, what I can't live with is super winds...I've said it before and I'll say it again, during a storm I never fear for myself, I fear for the safety of my animals.

I told you about how Galahad had stepped on a nail a few weeks ago and I wanted to give quick update; he's getting better, his front hoof is practically healed (he walks on it fine with no sign of injury) his back hoof is healing, and he's putting more and more weight on it. We're still cleaning it daily with apple cider vinegar and checking for swelling in his other legs (since they make up for the fact he can't put all of his weight on that back hoof).

Leah's tail fell off what seemed like just a few days after banding, we're still waiting on Samson and Delilah's tail to fall off (any time now guys!)...The lambs are uber cute and growing so fast!
  
That's all for now, please check out our website and Facebook page and let me know what you think!
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment