Thursday, June 6, 2013

Tagging Time

Sunday (the 2nd) we finally tagged our lambs....and by we, I mean, Samantha held them, I took pictures, and Spencer did the whole piercing part of it...
I was more traumatized than they were; holding my breath, looking away...while they just squirmed a little when the tag was put in. They didn't holler at all, and once we let them go they went back and 'checked in' with their moms.
Samson after tagging.
Is it just me, or does Samantha look like she's giving me the evil eye...I think she realized she got the short in of the deal having to hold the lambs. 
Leah's Turn. 
Delilah with her new tag!
We decided on our farm to tag the girls in the right ear and the boys in the left (after all, girls are always right.)
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment