Sunday, April 14, 2013

You can't reap what you don't sow

I'm done wishing. Starting now, I'm going to fight with all my might towards my dream! Wishing and hoping, that's not going to get me anywhere; yes, I have be (kind of) working towards my dreams, but not with all my might. No more; I want my dream to become a reality! I don't want to be forty and wishing I had started working towards what I wanted years ago! I'm not going to get what I want by hoping for someday to happen! Hard work gets you where you want to be! You can't reap what you don't sow.

Now that that's out of the way; we got 80 more bales of hay in yesterday; hopefully our last batch of hay for the horses (our goats and sheep get it year round).
The other day Samantha and I trimmed all the boys hooves.
The grass is so green and the pastures (the two the horses are not in) are starting to grow!!

Yesterday mom planted lettuce, spinach and um, something else...I'm so excited to have a garden this year!!

Don't let anyone hold you back, especially yourself, fight for your dreams!
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24 

No comments:

Post a Comment