Monday, April 1, 2013

April

I'm really enjoying this Spring weather! A few days this past week it was in the high 50's and even low 60's sunny and just plain beautiful!!  Right now it's in the 40's, but hopefully-according to the forecast-it'll be back in the 60's by the weekend.
Fuabr is doing better; we're trying giving him his shots every other day and seeing how he fares...It's so nice to see him wondering out of the barn after almost a month!
No lambs yet...I really hope that they are bred...I could really use a break and actually have things turnout how I plan them to...and I could really use the cash...
My family didn't do anything for Easter...we never have (something I hope to change when I have kids)...My parents went to service, but that was it. I didn't go because I didn't wake up till the service started (oops)...

My younger brothers wedding is quickly approaching, May 18th seemed so far away, and now it's just next month! 

Oh, I should also mention that today is Mushu's 8th birthday! 
 Gabrielle W.  
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand."-Psalms 37:23-24 

No comments:

Post a Comment