Friday, April 19, 2013

First for Perseus

This past Sunday, Samantha and I "sheared" Perseus. I say "sheared" because once again, we had to use scissors...one day we'll own real sheep shearing shears, but it is not this day...one sheep down two to go...
He doesn't look fancy, very choppy in fact, and we still have to trim him up here and there, but never the less, the wool is off.

Yesterday, it was a high of 82, in fact I laid out for a bit, I'm trying to get a nice tan for my brothers wedding in May; I am bridesmaid after all, I am wearing a strapless dress...right after winter...I'm the girl who's summer tan disappears by October...I don't want to look like an albino! I would like to note that I don't normally purposely lay out for a tan (I work outside a lot, I'll get it naturally); I see no reason to risk cancer or to speed up the aging of my skin.
The ducks are super happy, they have the kiddie pool back. I love watching the ducks dive and swim in circles! 

Currently it's 42* outside...yeah, Ohio weather loves playing games! 
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! 
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment