Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Quick Updates

I don't really have much to say, but to keep my posts small (that way you don't feel like you're reading a novel) I'm going to give you a quick update...

Perseus is back with the boys. We were worried that he'd be bullied, but he stood his own and even bullied poor Copper and Todd a little.
Two of the outdoor cats (not even a year old) are sick. Their eyes get stuck shut with gunk and there nose gets clogged (one worse than the other). It' some sort of infection-because the guck-goo stuff, stinks... I brought them inside (in a dog crate) to keep them warm and make it easier for us to clean their eyes and nose. 
I still need to get straw for the sheep stall...
We're running out of hay-yet again we didn't store enough hay to get through the winter.

I think that's it....
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment