Monday, January 21, 2013

Things I hope to never have to say to my children...

Owning animals (and don't you know, I own quiet a few), I say things that makes perfect sense when referring to an animal but if said to or about a human child your thoughts would be, well, quiet different....
And so, I decided for fun to compile a list of REAL things I have said to (or about) my animal children that I hope to never have to say to (or about) my human children.
  • "Stop biting your brothers ear."
  • "He ate almost an entire tub of butter."
  • "Stop peeing on my shoes."
  • "She keeps wanting to suck on my ear." 
  • "Stop eating the trash."
  • "Stop pulling out and eating her hair!"
  • "Your breath smells like death." 
  • "His pee is a different color because he ate some fireworks."
  • "Stop smelling him there."
  • "He found and ate a hair ball earlier."
  • "He licked my camera lens..."
  • "Would you please hold still, you have poop in your hair."
  • "He ate a sock."
  • "No, don't eat an onion."
  • "Don't drop toys in your water."
  • And the winner, "Eww, no, drop it! Don't eat the tampon!"

The weather looks like it just realized that it's suppose to be winter. Today the temperature is 25*; which we've had days that cold this year, but tonight it's going to drop to 6*. And tomorrow is suppose to be 17* with the night being 7*...according to the weather, after these next to day it'll warm back up to being in the 20's at night, here's hoping because with out hot water and heat it's going to get cold here!! We're planning on putting blankets on the horses tonight, we'll probably turn the heat lamp on for the boys (their barn has a lot of drafts and doesn't stay as warm as the girls barn). Though the ducks have a house, they usually lay on the ground outside, so we'll probably put some bedding down for them tonight.
Everyone is doing well, Samantha went back to college last week after her Christmas break. Fubar is gaining weight and is one hundred percent now.
I hope everyone stays warm tonight!
Bundle up!
With warm thoughts and wishes;
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment