Sunday, December 2, 2012

Info on my Advent Calender

I just wanted to explain how my advent calender works.
Everyone day there is a bible verse, the topic being, of course Jesus. And every day, there is a word with a bible verse associated with it, hen there is a prayer that goes with that word.

I really want my Christmas's to be centered on Jesus, I mean, I was late posting (and doing) the first post because I was "busy" shopping and doing other holiday things...my advent takes but a moment to do, but ALWAYS brings my mind back to the real reason for the season....I also wanted to share this link as I found it very amusing; Santa Claus Crash Site

Your Country Rose,
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment