Saturday, December 8, 2012

December 8th

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.” ~John 1:1-5





SALVATION - “Help us to fear You so we can unlock the treasure of Your salvation” ~Isaiah 33:6

Heavenly Father,
I thank You for your son Jesus Christ, who came down from heaven to save us from sin. And it is because of Him that I can call You father.
I come to you admitting that I am a sinner and I need your forgiveness. Take control of my life Lord, and help me become the person your want me to be. ~Amen~


Your Country Rose,
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment