Saturday, December 8, 2012

December 7th

LIFE: "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. "~John 3:16

God,
 Let my life please you Lord, let my life be for you! Fill my life with your presence and guide me to the path You have planned for me. Help me live my life to honor and please You. ~Amen

Sorry this installment is a day late. I was on the go since 10 am yesterday and didn't get home till 12:30 am. Samantha and I got our hair cut, we ran some errands, went to the library and then we went to visit Remington and his fiance at their new apartment (dropping off Colton to stay for the weekend).   
Your Country Rose,
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment