Thursday, December 6, 2012

December 6th

 December 6th
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” ~Isaiah 9:6







FAVOR - “Let Your favor rest on us.” ~Luke 2:52

God,
Bestow your favor upon us. I humble myself before you and ask that your grant me favor. I know God that you do not reward disobedience, so please guide me God, help me do Your will. Let my words and thoughts from mind and heart be acceptable in Your sight. Grant me favor Lord, if it is in line with Your will in my life. ~Amen~

We went and got out Christmas tree today! We went to a local Christmas tree farm and cut it ourselves again, our 3rd year in a row. It's so much fun going a cutting your own Christmas tree. The place we got is a great deal, but there isn't much theatrics (i.e. lights, displays, stores, etc.) but that's ok with us, we'll take a great priced tree over displays. 
Your Country Rose,
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment