Thursday, December 13, 2012

December 13th

December 13th



PRAISE - “We ascribe glory to Your name, Lord; we come before You in worship for You are holy.”

~1 Chronicles 16:28-29


God,
Holy is Your name God. I give You glory God. You are so wonderful, so beautiful! I fill today’s morning air with Your praises! Shouting my thanks to my King who makes all things possible! Everywhere I look I see You Lord. Glory to You King! Glory to You who heals the brokenhearted! You are above all God! I am in awe of Your never ending love for me God. Even when I don't deserve it, I feel You love and forgiveness in my life God! God, You are greater! God, You are higher than any other!! ~Amen!~


Your Country Rose,
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24  

No comments:

Post a Comment