Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December 12th

December 12th
"All kings will bow down to Him and all nations will serve Him." ~Psalms 72:1




SEEKING-"But if you will seek God earnestly and plead with the Almighty, if you are pure and upright, even now he will rouse himself on your behalf and restore you to your prosperous state."~Job 8:5-6

God, 
Teach me to seek you above all else. Reveal yourself to me Lord. I can get so distracted with my own life. Help me seek your face and to look to You for strength. Teach me to look to your face for joy, strength, grace and love. Help me to always seek your face first God, teach me to seek you before I seek something from You. ~Amen~

Your Country Rose,
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24 

No comments:

Post a Comment