Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August

This past week Todd and Coppers....banded scrotum fell off. Is it strange I was so excited and happy to see 'it' missing? I wasn't able to find either scrotum, which annoyed me, I'm not sure why but I really wanted to see what they looked like after falling off...
I can not believe that it's August already! It is crazy how fast this year has flown by!!

I wanted to blog about, well, winning money. About what ifs. This makes a really good journal entry for those of you looking to find ideas on what to journal about.
So topic question is, What if you were to win the lottery, and I'm not talking about a few thousand dollars (though that's be really nice).
What if you were to win $10,000,000 tax free. What would you do with it?
Now, obviously tithe, buy my dream home and land, pay bills for the next 70 years, new wardrobe, give some money to family and friends, set money aside for food for the next 70 years....those are obvious. I'm talking about dream items that you never thought you could buy, vacations you've always wanted to go on, experiences you've always want to do. What would you do?
Me?
Well, I'd buy me the best of the best gypsy vanner mares and the best stallion. I'd take my family on a vacation to Florida, hit Disney World (and all it's other park), Sea World, Universal Studios and go to the beach (or course). I'd take my family to DC to see the Smithsonian, George Washington's Plantation and all the other sites to see there. Another family vacation to The Grand Canyon. Not locally I'd love to see Ireland, Scotland, New Zealand, The Bahamas, Africa (an animal reserve-lions and elephants please). I'd buy me a 1930's AND 1940's ford truck. I'd buy my dad his dream catamaran....now what about small(er) things? I'd go white-water rafting, I'd buy me a good camera, I'd buy the best Christmas decorations! I'd go bungee jumping, and swim with dolphins, "swim" with sharks (in the cage please!)...

Now, I know 10 million will go fast if you're not careful, but, these are the things I'd do if I won the lottery...it really is fun to think about, honestly, if money WAS NOT and issue, what would you do??
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment