Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Addicted

I have a confession to make...I am addicted to Pinterest (you can find my page here.)...there are so many neat, delicious, inspiring funny and down right awesome ideas on that site!!! What is Pinterest? First off, what?!?! You've never heard of it!!Quoting directly from the Pinterest site,
"Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes. Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests."
Unlike some I don't just pin every little thing, I pin things that I actually love and want to remember....so today I wanted to share just a few pins I love,
Nice work Leonard.
I can't help but find this bench very amusing!
a saddle seat
I want a saddle seat!
Pinned Image
I love the movie, Labyrinth
bows! :-) totally want for christmas time!
I love these 'christmas bow' earrings!
Pinned Image
The coolest coat EVER!
Alice garden art
Alice in Wonderland garden statue!
Elephant door handles!!! How awesome are these!
I love, love, love these elephant door handles!
These are just some of my thousands of pins, check out my Pinterest page to find these pins links.
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment