Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Twin Oak Country Kitchen

In case you didn't notice I created a new tab/page at the top between 'home' and 'statement of faith'. It's called Twin Oaks Country Kitchen and if you click it or click here. It will take you to a new blog I started to blog all my recipes. I realized that I was filling up this blog with a bunch of recipes and I figured that it would be easier for my followers to keep track on my actual blogs if there wasn't a flood of recipes constantly to sort through. I've busy transferring all of the recipes on this blog over to my new blog but I decided to take a minute and let all of my followers know.

Also- my best friend (her blog) got married the 16th this month. I was so honored she had me as a bridesmaid! The day started out sunny and nice, but literally 2 hours before the ceremony it started to rain (it was an outdoor wedding)! It stopped long enough for us to get some pictures taken of the bridal party (the groom party also got pictures taken) and then it started storming, thankfully the location had a building and the wedding was moved indoors. It was such a beautiful wedding, and I think that the rain was worth it because the bride and groom got an awesome under a rainbow picture! I'm so happy for them and wish them the best!

Also- Tod and Copper are officially staying, they are mine now. And I love them!! About a week ago Dad and Samantha gave them their CD/t shot and banded them for me. I had them do it because I couldn't. I was almost in tears just thinking about it. They still have and are going to keep their horns, I didn't decided to keep them until it was to late to burn the buds off...They also are officially moved outside, which I think Perseus is happy about (yeah friends my size!)
Copper
Copper and Tod noticed Fubar
Fubar saying checking out Copper and Tod
Tod was very curious about Fubar.
Your Country Rose,
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment