Sunday, April 15, 2012

Rebublished page and new page

Just wanted to announce that I have republished my 'The Menagerie' page and I added a new page 'Never Forgotten'.
Please feel free to take a look at both, they are located at the top of my blog page next to my other pages, 'Statement of Faith', 'My family' and of couse the 'Home' page, which is what you're on right now if you're reading this.
I really do hope you enjoy the pages, I worked really hard of both of them! Of course you can only enjoy the Never Forgotten page so much, it's in memory of all the loved pets lost.

Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment