Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fantastic, Exciting, Thrilling, Good, Awesome News!!!!

So you know how a few blogs back I mentioned that Samantha and I were talking about investing and getting baby doll sheep ram?
See that adorable black ram lamb? -I know it's not the best picture, but the breeder said they weren't cooperating-.
Come May 1st he will be coming home with me and Samantha!
We're so excited! One step closer to having a real business! It'll be tough not getting any return until next Spring when our ewes lamb, but, you have to start somewhere!

I just wanted to share our exciting news!
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment