Sunday, March 25, 2012

Heart Break

I don't want to write this...I want to avoid it and pretend that it didn't happen...
We took 'Baby Girl' (the doeling) to be debudded this past Thursday, something we've had done eight times...but something happened...5 a.m. Saturday morning she stopped breathing and passed away.....
I was awake when she stopped breathing and I ran and got Spencer, Samantha was asleep, but when we came rushing in (me crying, Spencer pulling the 'Baby' out of bed), Samantha woke up and started freaking out.
Spencer started doing cpr, I stared hyperventilating so I left and came down stairs. Samantha joined me moments later......
We tried everything, but nothing worked...Spencer and dad went out and buried her right away for us.....
 It's so frustrating! We had a great home lined up for her!....I feel so guilty! I keep playing the 'what if' games in my head...I keep blaming myself because I knew something was wrong.......I don't want to talk about it any more......
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment