Thursday, January 26, 2012

Technical Difficulties

I was busy trying to change my profile picture on my blog when I discovered that the picasa web albums blogger uses to store all the photos uploaded to my blog was "full".
First off; I didn't know there was a limit, second, if you delete pictures from picasa it deletes them from the blog (very frustrating).
I've been going through my blog deleting pictures (from both my blog and the picasa albums) that aren't needed for that post.
The problem is, I guess it takes a while for the picasa albums to realize there's more space because even though I deleted a ton of picture it stills says I'm full...AND now I'm stuck without a profile picture!! I even tried figuring out how to use a picture I already have in the picasa albums but I can't get it to work...

I guess I'll give it 24 hours before I get really annoyed....in the mean time I'm gonna try my lack of a profile picture not a big deal (even though it's driving me nuts!)

Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment