Sunday, December 25, 2011

Day 25 (Part 3): Pumpkin Pie

This will be my last entry for my 25 Days of Christmas Goodies....Can you believe I made 25 sweets this month? And can you believe that 2012 is just around the corner! I do hope everyone had a great holiday; I know I did!
I enjoyed a great dinner with my family, and I was very happy with how much everyone loved their gifts!
I hope you had fun on this 25 day adventure; and I don't know about you but it's time to break out that workout gear! Why is it Thanksgiving and Christmas has to be so close together?
Merry Christmas and enjoy this yummy dessert! 
Pumpkin Pie

So for the last Christmas blog, at least till next year, Merry Christmas to all and to all a great year!
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment