Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 23: Mini Blueberry Pies

 You know how when you're in a hurry you usually mess something up or forget something? Well, today as I was making these pies, I'm lucky they turned out right. I didn't forget anything, but I came close to. I don't know where my mind way! I'd always catch a mistake last minute and thankfully, I'd have just enough time to fix it.
Can you believe that Christmas eve is tomorrow?!? Where has this month gone?!?
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve service at my church- this will be the first time I've ever gone to a Christmas Eve service (and I plan on doing it every year from now on!)
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment