Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 18: Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies

These cookies are really quick to make and they only require three ingredients!
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies 


Today I went to see the new Sherlock Holmes Movie (Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows) with all but one member of my family. It was really good; just like the first!!!! I love the witty remarks in it!! And boy; there was one seen that was...well...very unexpected but extremely funny!

I realized this morning that I forgot to put a "song of the day" yesterday...and I have to say; I really can't think of a song right now....Have I done The Little Drummer Boy? If not; I love the version by MercyMe - after all I do know that song in sign language!

Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment