Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 15: Homemade PopTarts

These 'pop tarts' are more of a grown-ups version of pop tarts (though kids will still love them). They're nothing like those things that come in a box from the store- but ma-o-man, these are SO good!!! They may sound intimidating; but these are really easy to make! Just PLEASE make sure that they are completely cooled before you eat them; jam can stay hot for a while.
Homemade Pop Tarts
...Not my best food picture...
Click the link below for the recipe!

I haven't listened to Christmas songs at all today (shame on me!)...But; another classic (I love classics) is Santa Clause is Coming to Town.
I've had a lot of thoughts going through my head lately...Good, bad, happy, sad, and ugly-but I just keep remembering that God is with me (as my blog signature says)...and to quote a little blue fish from a movie; Just keep swimming!
With love and Merry Christmas!!
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment