Wednesday, November 30, 2011

December 1st is just 9 minutes away!

It's November 30th and December 1st is practically here!!!!! I wanted to explain how my 25 Days of Christmas Goodies will work and about other things I plan on doing with my blog during the 25 days of Christmas.

First off; I'm not going to post 25 Days of Christmas goodies in a perfect row; you see, I'm saving two days for December 25th so we'll have more that one dessert for Christmas Day....which works out because, one day this month I'll be gone almost all day and another day we'll be cutting our Christmas tree, so I'll be spending that day busy, finding, cutting, and decorating the tree...
In addition to the recipes, I'll be posting a 'song of the day', quotes, bible versus, and other Christmas related things, so those two day with out recipes I'll still post something.

A quick run down on what's been going on around here....
Lets see; Samantha and I moved the hens and barred rooster (the chicks we got this year) into the back coop; separated from the other chickens to prevent  bullying. We had been planning on moving them for a while, but before last night became our deadline. Last night was the first snow of the season!!!

So...yeah...Christmas, Christmas, CHRISTmas!!!!!
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment