Sunday, October 16, 2011

Wind

Today is extremely windy, I feel as if I could blow away, both in body and mind. I've been so frustrated about things lately....small things mostly, but there are a few big things that just erk me...

My mind refuses to concentrate on things that I need to concentrate on.

There are times I feel what I am doing is useless...that I'm going no where....I'm not filled with things to talk about; I don't have experiences to share.....All Samantha does now is talk about college, and I try to handle it, but, I can only hear about the funny thing so-n'-so did in class, or the paper that's due or the dumb thing the teacher said so many times!!!
As I sit hear, knowing I made the right decision not to go to college...I still get jealous that Samantha's at least doing something with her life at the moment...while I'm older than her and all I can do is sit and wait...
It's very frustrating!!

All I can do is keep praying, saving, and asking God "What am I suppose to learn from this? What are you trying to teach me.".....after all, everything God does is all apart of a bigger and better plan...
I can't control everything (though I try) so having to wait and rely on God is a big learning opportunity.
And that's something a lot of people miss, they want something to happen NOW, so they make it happen NOW rather than waiting on Gods timing and plans.
Wait on God's timing....and really ask yourself, Does God really want this for me or do I want it so bad that I convinced myself that this is Gods plan for me...

Really think and really pray. Have patience and wait. God has His plans for you and trust me, His plans for you are much better than your plans for you!
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment