Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fall

Hello dear friends!
The weather was crazy here for a while; we had 80 degree weather!!! Now it's back to being chilly, but that's fine with me.
Mom finished cleaning up the garden; the fence is all up; the corn stalks all pulled, the weeds all mowed; and the finished result looks great!!!
I cleaned the chicken coop out; the smell afterwards reminded me of fair because I bedded them in the shavings left over from fair....I miss fair. This coming year (both Samantha and I agree) is going to be kind of sad because we're not going to have animals there; I know I never had an animal there in the sense of showing it, but some of the animals Samantha showed we shared, and I helped her out a lot caring for them at fair. We'll still enjoy going and walking around and seeing some of the shows, but it's going to be bittersweet...
There's not much going on here, I'm working on getting some Christmas gifts done so I don't have to worry about them as Christmas gets closer.
The horses destroyed part of there fencing...another thing to add to the to-do list...
Spencer has been working on his barn. The boys have been putting dry wall up in there room.
Everyone is fine....I would like to go hiking soon...get some nice pictures of fall.

Happy Fall Y'all!!!
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment