Friday, September 16, 2011

Pictures from the barn yard

I love taking pictures (as I'm sure you know) and I love sharing picture (again; I'm sure you know), so on nice days I take tons of pictures of my animals (a.k.a. my baby's). So here are some updated pictures...
Abilene after eating hay.
Gemma and her airplane ears!

Tianna is growing up; isn't she beautiful!!
 
Abilene and Esmeralda

Handsome with the kittens playing under-hoof.

Sweet Naomi.

One of the barn kittens.

Snafu sleeping in the warm sun.

Dorothy and Tianna-mother and daughter eating hay.

Sophie taking a nap.

Sophie chilling with the kittens.

Tianna and a kitten.

The chickens eating watermelon.



Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment