Wednesday, September 21, 2011

First Day of Autumn

This Friday is the first day of Autumn..so fall begins.
Unlike my mom; I love fall, but then again, I love all the seasons. My mom hates the fall because winter is to follow and she hate winter.
You see; I look at winter time as a time to rest and relax; a time to spend all day reading books, watching movies, cooking, crocheting, doing crafts, and playing board games. During the spring and summer I can't do any of those things because I don't enjoy doing nothing, and when the sun's shining I want to get something done. That's why (unlike mom) I'd prefer winter to be dreary with little sun.
...I've gotten off topic, where was I? Oh, yes, fall time.
Starting this Saturday; the 24, through the end of October, I'll be working every Saturday at a local farm for there Fall Farm Days. Earlier this week I spent 4 1/2 hours washing, weighing, and pricing pumpkins for them.
During October, I enjoy seeing certain decorations...I side with more of the harvest themes rather than death and murder scenes....I don't mind some classic halloween mixed in; witches, vampires, frankesteins; but nothing grusome...I found all these picture through google image...












Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment