Friday, September 30, 2011

The Ducks are Happy.

So my last blog was about not worrying; I wanted to add this (I'm not sure where I heard this or found this; but it's a great reminder);
Though you hear nothing, He is speaking. Though you see nothing, He is acting. With God there are no accidents. Every incident is intended to bring us closer to Him!!!

So; what's been going on around the farm?
Hmm, well; we finally have the duck pen made and the ducks moved to it...though right now they only have a temporary shelter so we still have to build that..but either way the ducks are happy with there bigger place.
Mom almost has the garden all cleaned up...other than that nothing much.
I work all day tomorrow; 11:30-11:00...yeah?...yes, yeah, because I need the money...

Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment