Thursday, September 29, 2011

Don't Worry

We worry....we worry about EVERYTHING! Why? Honestly, why? Would God save you so you can just worry!??
Romans 8:14 says; "For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God."
We are the children of God! Would a father let bad come to his child? I think not.
Now; I'm not say that; as a christian we will never have trials or pain. What I'm saying is that when we face trials we don't need to worry or fear.
Instead of looking at it like; why is God doing this to me, look at it like; OK; what is God trying to teach me?

Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment