Friday, August 5, 2011

We're Back!! (Road Trip Part 3)

I had the best time in Gatlinburg, Tennessee!! I love the mountains!! Though, Gatlinburg is defiantly a tourist town, the back drop of the mountains made it beautiful!! And though they over charge for everything, (we stopped at a Walgreen's along the parkway and they were selling the average size box of cereal for five bucks!), you can find great deals, like the Wendy's or Subway along the parkway.

I just wanted to post and explain how I'll be posting details about my trip...I'm gonna post them in segments of four (because we were gone 4 days, 3 nights). I'll post pictures and explain what we did that day; I figure it's a lot easier than posting one massive post about our trip.
So I hope you enjoy; I'll post the first post tonight!

Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment