Tuesday, August 16, 2011

To Find Peace


Look back and thank God.
Look forward and trust God.
Look around and serve God.
Look within and find God.
(If you click the picture; it will get bigger so you can read the text.)
P.S.
I'm planning on making a lot of things to sell and I've been working on a name. So today; after much though and googling to make sure no one else is already using it- I'm debuting my trademark, I used the free photo editing site, Picnik, so I was limited on the font type (though I do like this font), either way, my 'brand' is now, Twin Oaks Purdy Creations.
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment