Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Reminders in Quotes

I love quotes; the world loves quotes..who doesn't love quotes? Here are just a few of the many I enjoy~,
  • Never confuse fashion and style. Fashion relies on unattainable looks on women with unrealistic bodies. Style is about utilizing the best aspect of you, ~ Stacy London
  • It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible.~ George Washington
  • A teardrop on earth summons the King of heaven. ~Charles R. Swindoll
  • Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
  • Bumble bees are much faster than john deer tractors.
  • Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You. ~Dr. Suess
  • All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing. ~Edmund Burke
  • Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened. ~Billy Graham
  • The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, 'O God, forgive me,' or 'Help me. ~Billy Graham
What are some of your favorite quotes? Please feel free to comment and share!!
Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment