Friday, August 19, 2011

Brick Homes

When I picture my dream home (which since my one post about my dream home layout, my layout has already changed). I picture a brick home; not those new (ugly) brick homes, but those old, worn, lived in looking brick homes; like below....I of course, love this one...but it's hard to not love this home since they have a horse in the yard.
 This house it so cute! I love the whole, vining thing! Though, I don't think it's good for the house to have vines growing on it.
 This is just another example of the type of brick I like....I love all the flowers!
 And, no, this isn't a brick home, but I love this house any ways! I love this entry!!!!!! It has a fairy tale feel to it, doesn't it!?
Now, the one this missing from the dream homes of mine, is a large wrap around porch. I've always wanted a wrap around porch; first off, I think it makes the home look even more homey. And second, I'm an outdoorsy person, and I love sitting outside, and serving meals outside, so a wrap around porch is perfect!

What does you dream home look like?

Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment