Saturday, August 13, 2011

Anger

You know how most people have those "Home is where family is," or "Trust is God," or "Be happy with what you have," wall signs in there homes?
Well, though all of those are great, but, those are not what I want hanging on my wall. I want my wall sign to read, "Anger has unintended Consequences".
Google Image
Think about it. I'll use an example. Someone in my family had a hurt toe; Denmark walking by, not meaning to, stepped right onto that toe. The person got really made (because it really hurt) and punched our cedar closet, breaking the door right down the middle. This cedar closet was my Granddads- and we got it years ago when he passed away...needless to say, my mom was not happy about what happened....now, thankfully, we were able to fix the door good as new, but you see my point.
Think about how many people have killed someone because they got mad. Anger is very dangerous...
Anger can shatter communication and tear apart relationships, and it ruins both the joy and health of many. Sadly, people tend to justify their anger instead of accepting responsibility for it.

Short-tempered people do foolish things, and schemers are hated. ~Proverbs 14:17

Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment