Sunday, July 31, 2011

Packing (Road Trip Part 2)

It's 12:26 am as I type this...It's the Sunday before Samantha and I leave and I'm so excited!!
We've spent Saturday packing and getting things ready around the farm.
We moved Yusuke, Keiko, Samantha's hen and the four remaining ducklings hatched by my hen, into the garden so we can get their run finished. We have the kids finally staying in there stall. We made sure that we have enough feed so mom doesn't have to run to the store....

We won't have much time to do stuff tomorrow because we're going to the drive-in with our family. We'll get home late, and then it's off to bed and up early for the trip!! I'll post all the details when I get back!
Wish us luck, here's hoping we don't get lost!!

Gabrielle W.
"The Lord directs the steps of a christian. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand." Psalms 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment